Abstracts and Posters
Abstract submission has now closed! Please contact the conference organisers if you had problems with submission.
Abstract Template: Download
Submissions should either be original research or a significant audit and must contain data and results. Case reports which provide novel insights to clinical practice are also acceptable.
All accepted abstracts will be considered for oral or poster presentation. Authors will be informed if the abstract has been accepted mid-March 2017.
You can alter your abstracts at any time up to the deadline of 31 January 2017. See below for further details about amending your abstract.
Abstract layout and guidelines
Abstracts for ECE 2017 should be no longer than 300 words and MUST be placed within the word document template that can be found on the submission website or download using this link: Template
Tables that do not fit within the boundaries of the abstract template, so that the final version is one page only, will be removed from the abstract submission.
In order to ensure that all aspects of endocrinology are covered within the congress, ESE has identified several Focus Areas which will be used to monitor and highlight the programme content:
Adrenal and Neuroendocrine Tumours
Calcium and Bone
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Environment, Society & Governance
Pituitary and Neuroendocrinology
Amending your submission
You may wish to change your submission. You can do this at any time up to the deadline.
- Log in to the abstract submission system.
- You will see a list of the abstracts that you have submitted. Click on the abstract that you wish to change.
- Amending an abstract is just the same as the original submission process except that the online form will be automatically filled in with the answers that you gave previously. To alter changes in the body of your abstract you will need to make the changes in a template and overwrite your original submission by uploading your most recent file. You don’t have to change an answer if you don’t want to.
- When you reach the final step and press ‘Finish’ you will be sent an email confirming that your abstract has been amended.
- All accepted abstracts will be published online in Endocrine Abstracts. When you reach the final step of the submission process you will also be asked to acknowledge that in submitting your abstract to the congress, you will assign copyright for its publication in Endocrine Abstracts, in all of its formats, to Bioscientifica Ltd.
- Authors will be informed if the abstract has been accepted as a poster or Oral Communication during March 2017.
- Please note all abstracts will be published as submitted. No changes including author names will be able to be made once the edition of Endocrine Abstracts is published.
- No abstracts can be withdrawn after 31 March 2017.
If you have any queries about the submission process or you wish to withdraw an abstract please contact the conference secretariat. Withdrawals may only be made up until 31 March 2017.